The new style Atlas comprises a crafted leather upper and a natural rubber sole. It's a clean, stylish and durable sneaker with a standard fit. It has laces for best fitting. The details on tongue and heel for you to customize. The Atlas sneaker upper is made from our metal-free and bio-degradable leathers.
This is a new shoe in the original box.
- Handcrafted in Portugal.
- 100% leather, metal-free and biodegradable.
- Lining, extra soft, metal-free and biodegradable.
- Removable cushioned footbed for extra comfort.
- Natural rubber sole made from milk of the hevea tree.
- The sole 'recycle' is made from a 20% re-usable natural rubber.
- The sole hight measure = 2,7 cm.
- The sole has been stitched and glued for extra durability.
- Lace made in cotton.
- Pyk logo embossment on the tongue and the back counter.
- Recycled and re-usable shoe box.
- Fitting: standard / moderate.
Want to build your own Atlas from scratch?
We ship with GLS.
It's free to Parcel Shops in Denmark.
In the EU we deliver to Parcel Shops for 49 kr. / 7€.
Exchange and Returns
- Exchanging your shoes is free.
- Return. We deduct 49 kr. / 7€ (the cost).
We aim to reduce exchange and returns by being very careful with the feet measurements and size recommendations. However, the fit and comfort is our first priority and we know that sometimes it can be hard to get it right.
To keep your shoes in top condition we recommend you to remove any dirt with a wet cloth, let them dry and treat them with a waterproofing spray or natural color leather fat on a regular basis. Suede parts can be cleaned with a suede brush and sprayed with a waterproofing spray.
Here you need to decide which size fits you best.
The Atlas sneaker has a standard fit and fits most children perfectly. We recommend you to measure your feet and let us help you choose the right size.
1. Please measure your feet.
2. Write the lenght in mm of the largest foot in the box below.
3. Find our size recommendation and the growing room.
We recommend between 10 mm to 12 mm to allow some space for the feet to grow. If the growing room does not meet your needs, you can simply choose another size manually.